Full steam ahead with new projectsMarch 18, 2020 News
Despite the turmoil of COVID-19, we have had a very successful start to the year and continue to press on with projects. Just this week we have been awarded the following array of projects.
- Extension to form five storey apartment block in Elephant & Castle
- Large Basement for a domestic property in Stamford Hill
- Structural survey of eight retail buildings in Denmark Hill as initial stage planning for large residential development
- Demolition of existing warehouse and five garages, relocation of sewage treatment plant and erection of four houses with associated garden and parking in Suffolk
- Type three Loft conversion and internal alterations for a domestic property in Tottenham
- Structural inspection report for the provision of a Class Q planning application for 3No. agricultural buildings to be converted to residential properties in Lutterworth
- Semi-submerged, two storey office block in North London
- Temporary works design for groundworks in Wembley
- Large steelwork grillage and roof frame design, and associated steelwork connection details for development in Edgeware
Daniel Staines, Managing Director of JMS said: “As a company, we have always embraced technology that enables us to work better. We have a robust Business Continuity Plan in place that enables our staff with any COVID-19 symptoms to work from home, ensuring a seamless service for our clients. We will continue the momentum on all our projects, whilst supporting our clients”.